Tuesday 22 June 2010

I Scream for Ice Cream

How I made this card.

The image is from the ice cream collection of rubber stamps. I coloured it using promarkers.The image backing was white paper that I ripped and used stazon fuchsia pink round the edge.  The greeting was stamped using the same ink. The flower is die cut using Joy Crafts cutting stencil and a gem stone for the center.  Ribbon border is from my stash. Pink backing paper is part of a Crafts too paper pad.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Cupcakecraft (Strawberries & Cream)
Stamp Something (Something Summer)
Totally Gorjuss (Sugar & Spice)
Just Us Girls (Pink Chocolate & Vanilla)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, what a yummy card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy card,the ice cream looks delicious...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum :) I love ice-cream and your card is delicious xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmm! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is some ice cream cone! Fabulous! Wish I could get one like that for real! The challenge colors look so yummy! Thanks for playing our JUGs color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmmmmmmmm sweet love it tfs hugs jayne xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.