Saturday 1 March 2014

Final Challenge Winner and Last Day of Closing Down Sale

This will be our last challenge winner as we are closing down today is the last day.  There is 40% off everything on the web site so grab a bargain. 
 
 
 
 
The winner selected by random.org is

 
 
Congratulations to FionaL you are our Februarys winner if you email me I will arrange your prize
Elaine @ Lothian Crafts .co.uk
 Note there are no spaces when typing the email address is just written like that to try to prevent spam. 
 
 
I would just like to thank all my customers over the past 7 years for their support.
 
Happy Crafting 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Fiona.
    Great service from you guys, my sister and I ordered and it was delivered next day, my share on its way here to Spain now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that your shop and challenge are closing. I am so happy to be the lucky winner, thanks so much. I have sent you an email :)
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.