Monday 5 August 2013

Design Team Call

I am going to start up with my monthly challenges in September and am looking for 4-5 design team members.  If you are interested email me elaine@lothiancrafts.co.uk with a link to your blog.  Requirements are 1 new card per month you must use dies that we sell at http://www.lothiancrafts.co.uk/ you can use lots of other things but dies must be used.  As a design team member you will get 10% extra off all purchased at http://www.lothiancrafts.co.uk/

Design team call ends 20/8/13 and your 1st card will need to be made for the 1st of September.

Thanks for reading Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chance for a DT post.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photos are on the Creative Showcase on FB - I am on the DT for Tattered Lace dies and use dies in a lot of my projects so I am very happy with this style of cardmaking. I would like to be considered for a DT position. Thank you.
    Linda Trott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just sent you an email Elaine. I have given you my blog link but I also have a folder on Creative Showcase on FB (Margaret Mags Binder). Thanks for the chance.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.